Monday, June 18, 2007

Beautiful Magazine Mobiles

Gotta share this cool product that my design savvy sister recently emailed my way...Check out these beautiful mobiles by Frazier & Wing, made out of recycled magazine pages!


So gorgeous!! This morning I took a break from some of my design work (as if I need a break from something I love), to make some more paper beads. Keep an eye out at Junk Mail Gems as I'll be updating my bead section with some new products and new improvements to what's already there! Or, sign up for my newsletter on the first page to keep really up-to-date. (I'll give you a juicy tip...I'm planning to include a coupon in my next issue!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!