Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bread Bag Tags...burning a hole in my drawer!



Ever stop to notice those little pieces of plastic that hold your bread bag shut? Well, probably not, but those are the crazy things I notice during my day-to-day activities like making some morning toast. I have recently started collecting these clips in hopes of finding something creative to do with them. I've noticed in my very small collection already that there are many colors and shapes, and they make quite an interesting arrangement! I did a little Google-ing to find out what other people are doing with these often unnoticed and cast-away little gems...

Apparently there are some other people out there who found a pile of bag clips artistic...Check out this photo on flickr of someone's collection of bag clips!

Check out this link for 10 ways to re-use those bread bag clips.

Now this guy is a serious collector!

And here are some very cool bread bag tag earrings, and a very cool necklace!

Well, whenever I do come up with something to make out of these, I'll be sure to post it!

1 comment:

Joey Joe said...

I was just thinking of the same thing! I just love their shape, I never really noticed them before. I like the necklace; I was thinking of just clipping the tags TO some string or whatever and wearing that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!