Monday, April 28, 2008

Cool Reclaimed Fabric Pillows



My only regret about being a vendor at the Craftstravaganza this year is that I didn't get around to shop as much as I wanted to! If I had made more of a profit, I would have spent it all at "Natalie + Friends" ... She had the coolest pillows and framed art made from reclaimed & vintage fabrics. I love the pillows with designer chairs stitched on them. As an industrial designer, I have an appreciation for these classic chairs, not to mention my living room is decorated with a collection of miniature chairs. So, I will definitely be making a future purchase at her shop to add to my living room decor!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!