Thursday, April 24, 2008

Craftstravaganza This Weekend!



My fellow Minnesotans can come visit me this Saturday at the 3rd annual Craftstravaganza at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St. Paul! The event is an "A-List event" in City Pages this weekend. I'm super excited to be a part of it this year! The only downside to being a vendor is I can't attend all the cool workshops going on! You can even learn to knit at 9:00. And, there will be tons of cool live music going on throughout the day. Check it out! Today I've been busy getting ready, doing a dry run set-up of my table, making some more signage, etc... now if the rain would just hold off for us that would be sweet! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!